Conway Morris, S. (). Life's Solution. Inevitable Humans in a Lonely Universe | SpringerLink
Heresy -- Genetic fundamentalism -- A path to recovery? Embedded in the evolutionary process are both latent inevitabilities and pathways that will be repeatedly explored.
- You may also be interested in....
- Knowledge Management Systems: Information and Communication Technologies for Knowledge Management.
- Life's Solution by Simon Conway Morris | Waterstones?
- Neglected Tropical Diseases - Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Nanotechnology to Aid Chemical and Biological Defense;
- Item Preview?
Underpinned by DNA, the weirdest molecule in the Universe, guided by a genetic code of staggering effectiveness, the tape of life will in time navigate to such biological properties as advanced sensory systems, intelligence, complex societies, tool-making and culture. So if these are all evolutionary inevitabilities, where are our counterparts across the Galaxy?
Life's Solution: Inevitable Humans in a Lonely Universe
The tape of life can run only on a suitable planet, and here it turns out that such Earth-like planets may be much rarer than is hoped. Inevitable humans, yes, but in a lonely Universe. There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write a review. Books for People with Print Disabilities.
Toggle navigation. New to eBooks. How many copies would you like to buy?
- Micropropagation of Woody Plants.
- Church of Living Water?
- Life's Solution by Simon Conway Morris | Waterstones!
- The Darling Dahlias and the Naked Ladies (The Darling Dahlias, Book 2);
Add to Cart Add to Cart. Add to Wishlist Add to Wishlist.
checkout.midtrans.com/purullena-conocer-mujeres-separadas.php The assassin's bullet misses, the Archduke's carriage moves forward, and a catastrophic war is avoided. So too with the history of life.
Re-run the tape of life, as Stephen J. Gould claimed, and the outcome must be entirely different: an alien world, without humans and maybe not even intelligence.